– Firm extended paper submission deadline: January 17, 2016 23:59:00 US EST
– Author notification: February 20, 2016 (extended)
– Camera-ready and registration deadline: March 7, 2016 (firm)
– Workshop date: April 11, 2016 (afternoon)
[Camera-ready & Registration]
[Scope & Topics]
A recent new trend in the ICT sector is the extensive requirements and applications of Big Data and relevant technologies. To catch up with this tendency, this Workshop is to provide a general platform for relevant communities of Big Data processing, analysis, analytics, integration, retrieval and networking, to interact and exchange technical ideas, to identify relevant challenges.
With this context, the Workshop aims at bringing together scientists, engineers, standardization professionals, policy makers, researchers, practitioners, and students to present their latest research results, visions, ideas, and developments in Big Data. Researchers and professionals are encouraged to submit original research and standardization relevant contributions that cover a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Big data theories, models, algorithms, solutions
- Big data infrastructure and platform
- Big data networking
- Big data management and operations
- Big data mining
- Big data with cloud computing
- Big data applications and services
- Big data with Internet of Things
- Big data standardization
- Green issues for and by big data
[Paper submission guidelines]
The paper length is limited to six (6) pages. Please follow INFOCOM 2016 paper format (but use single-blind, i.e., papers should include author names and affiliations).
All accepted papers and presented will be published in the conference proceedings and on IEEE Xplore.
Submission link: http://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=21735